Buying a home is often one of the biggest investments of your life. Making the right choices depends upon having the best information and fully understanding the market. This is where a Antra Realty Group agent can help! Connect with one of our experienced agents today and start exploring your options. If you’re not quite ready, that’s ok too. We have multiple resources below, to help paint a better picture of the home buying process and provide you with additional information you may find useful!
There are many things to consider when buying a new home. Should you look at resales? New construction? What can you afford? How can you get pre-approved for a mortgage? Where do you begin? At Antra Realty Group, we can help you with all of that. While buying a home is likely a stressful time for most, it should also be an exciting time. We work hand in hand with lenders, Realtors®, builders, and closing agents to ensure your buying process is as smooth as it can be from start to finish.
1. Obtain a pre-approval letter for your mortgage. If you don’t know of a lender, we can refer you to one of our preferred partners.
2. Begin your home search by contacting your Antra Realty Group agent to preview some homes in person.
3. Once you’ve found the right property, we’ll submit an offer on your behalf and work to secure a contract.
4. Once under contract, we’ll assist you in your due diligence process and keep you on track toward closing.
5. Once you’ve cleared your due diligence period and your loan is fully approved, we’ll get closing scheduled and get you across the finish line.